We are all in this together! Our family at Reliable Peat want to do our part to help the community during this and help give back. We would like to offer 10% off to all First Responders in gratitude for all their sacrifice and hard work!
As part of the community we want to thank everyone for doing their part, because together we can weather the storm.
We care about our neighbors and are committed to doing what we can to lessen the impact of COVID-19. As we continue serving our customers, you can rest assured we have protocols and procedures in place to protect our employees and customers.
Mulch is the best kept secret for amazing looking landscape’s and gardens in Central Florida. Not only is it very economical, it is aesthetically pleasing, reduces the growth of weeds and keeps the soil cool in our record breaking heat.
Best Kept Secrets for Central Florida Landscape & Garden Mulch
Everyone wants to have a great looking yard and a healthy garden. It always feels good coming home to a beautifully landscaped yard and it also increases the property value.
Mulch comes in a variety of colors to enhance the appearance of your property. Dark color mulches generate a classic feel, while lighter colors have a modern touch. To provide maximum aesthetic appeal, different types of mulch can be used throughout the property.
Benefits to the soil
The positive impact on the soil is definitely one of the biggest advantages mulch has to offer,
Permaculture News explains the top 10 benefits of mulching:
1. Mulching stops the sun drying out the soil
2. Mulching keeps the moisture in the soil so reduces the need to irrigate
3. Mulching improves as well as protects the soil
4. Mulching prevents weeds growing so reduces the need
5. Mulching prevents weeds growing so reduces the need to weed
6. Mulching keeps a balanced temperature in the soil. “Balanced” means not too hot nor too cold, and regular. This is good for plants’ roots;
7. Mulching helps to prevent spread of pests and diseases. If water splashes on the soil, it can carry naturally occurring diseases in the soil onto the underside of leaves, where the diseases can cause damage
8. Mulching feeds and protects the organisms in the soil (earthworms, bacteria, etc.), and fertilizes the soil
9. Mulching works with the principles of nature and ecology;
10. Mulching saves time because digging, weeding and irrigation are reduced or not needed
Mulch Is Cost Effective
The best part about mulch, it’s economical. You don’t have to spend a small fortune to have a great looking landscape or healthy garden, especially when you purchase it in bulk.
You don’t even have to leave your house, just contact Reliable Peat, Winter Garden: 407-656-9766 | Groveland: 352-326-5432, and tell us what kind of stones or mulch you want and we will deliver it to your home. If you’re not sure which product is best for your project or how much you will need, just tell us about it and we can help.